Multiple Students in Catholic Schools
*For families have one student at Cristo Rey and another at Cristo Rey or at a Catholic elementary school
A generous foundation provides scholarships for families that send multiple children to parochial schools (such as Catholic or Christian Schools) and who pay at least $3,000 for all enrolled students. Each year, the Foundation reevaluates whether they are able to fund students for this scholarship.
Eligibility and Obligations:
- Be a Cristo Rey student with a sibling who also currently attends Cristo Rey or who has a younger sibling in 1st - 8th grade at a Parochial School (such as a Catholic or Christian school)
- Pay at least $3,000 total tuition for all student(s)
- Maintain good academic standing
- Write occasional thank-you letters
How to Apply
Bring in the following two items to Mrs. Andrade in the Tuition Office:
- a tuition statement showing what your family will be paying in 2017-18 tuition for all students in Parochial Elementary Schools
- a document showing that your sibling attends a Parochial School
Contact Mr. Crossett in the Advancement Office with any questions.
Up to $2,950
Friday, September 8th